the role of team members
Skilled and motivated team members that are fully dedicated to a project are the ideal work force for a project manager. If you apply this to risk management it means that each team member must have basic knowledge of risk concepts. Key players like a project manager or analyst should have more in-depth knowledge and skills. Also team members should view risk management as a useful tool in projects that adds value. Finally, project managers need to make sure that all risk roles should be clear and filled by capable people.
other questions about project risk management
- What is a project risk?
- How can I detect risks?
- What is the essence of risk management?
- How can I analyze risks?
- How can I prioritize risks?
- What is a risk status?
- What is a risk class?
- Risk identification methods
- evaluate a project
- monitoring a project
- What role do projectpartners have in managing project risks?
- How can I setup risk management in my company?